8th International Conference on Sustainable Development 2020
This event is redirected by SCIENCE from the European Center of Sustainable Development.
The International Conference on Sustainable Development is organized by the European Center of Sustainable Development in collaboration with CIT University.
The 8th ICSD 2020 is inspired from the critical challenge of human, environmental, and economic sustainability concerning the present and future generations in a global-scale context.
The Conference venue is: Roma Eventi, Congress Center, Piazza della Pilotta, 4, Rome, Italy
Wednesday 9 to Thursday 10 September, 2020
Download Venue Information
The Conference theme is: "Creating a unified foundation for the Sustainable Development: research, practice and education".
This theme emphasizes the strong foundation that is provided by using research to inform our everyday practices, policies, and analytical approaches.
The 2020 Conference will once again provide a forum for the sharing of ideas, presentation of research findings, and discussion of professional issues relevant to Sustainability Science.
This ambition will proceed in a multidisciplinary way across the various fields and perspectives, through which we can address the fundamental and related questions of Sustainable Development. This interdisciplinary forum is for scholars, teachers, and practitioners from any professional discipline who share an interest in—and concern for— sustainability in an holistic perspective, where environmental, cultural, economic and social concerns intersect.
We invite you to submit an abstract in the range of the following streams within the ICSD2020 program:
1. ECONOMIC SUSTAINABILITY:
Financial Sustainability, SME, MicroFinance,
Emerging Countries, International Trade,
2. ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY:
Water and Soil conservation, Climate Change, Disaster Risk Reduction,
Renewable Energies, Food and Enviromental Legislation
3. SOCIO-CULTURAL SUSTAINABILITY:
Sustainable Urbanism, Education, Governance Sustainability,
Human Development, Psychology, Sociology
We are inviting proposals for paper presentations, posters/exhibits, or virtual presentation. Proposal ideas that extend beyond these thematic areas will also be considered. For more information about the ideas and themes underlying this community send an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org Virtual participation is available for those who are unable to attend the conference in person. All conference registrants (in-person and virtual) can be published in the European Journal of Sustainable Development.
Text removed. Read more about requirements and download templates for the various types of presentations: oral, virtual and poster/exhibit here.
SUBMISSION AND REGISTRATION DEADLINES
|Process||Regular Deadline||Late Submission Deadline|
|Proposal Submission||10 March 2020||10 June 2020|
|Notification of Acceptance||Before 10 April 2020||Before 20 June 2020|
|Manuscript Submission||10 April 2020||25 June 2020|
|Registration||20 April 2020||25 June 2020|
Proposals submitted after the 25th of June 2020 are subject to availability of space. Delegates that register after this date, during the Conference days will receive the Certificates of Appreciation. The other accepted publications will be on line only.
Deadline for Poster Submission: 10 July 2020. Please note: delegates that submit after this date, should produce and bring along their posters.
1. Registrations must be completed and fully paid before presentations are scheduled. Payment must be received by the indicated date in order to receive the stated guarantees associated with the specific Registration Phase. If registration payment is received after the late registration deadline, scheduling the presentation is subject to availability of space.
2.Note that proposal submission is mandatory. Meanwhile manuscript submission is optional. Late manuscript submission, if accepted, can be published in the next issue of EJSD.
3. Every Conference registration includes both:
i) Book of Abstracts 8th ICSD 2020 (ISBN) for every accepted proposal
ii) Special Edition (or Normal Edition) of the European Journal of Sustainable Development (ISSN), for every accepted manuscript
4.Print Edition of EJSD, Book of Abstracts and Certificates of Participation will be distributed during the days of the conference for Regular Registration Participants. The other participants may receive all materials at their specified addresses.
5. All Participant authors and co-authors must register separately once the proposal has been accepted. Non Participant co-authors do not need to register. It is sufficient the registration of the primary author.
6. Proposals submitted after 25th of July 2020 are subject to availability of space. Delegates that register after this date, during the Conference days will receive the Certificates of Appreciation. The other accepted publications can be on line only.
7. Please follow the instructions at the link: http://ecsdev.org/conference/registration-fees
to complete your registration to the 8th ICSD 2020, only after you receive an acceptance email of your submission. Once you have finalised the registration process, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to your email address.
8. Only listener participants are accepted in few exceptional circumstances. They should contact email@example.com for further information