Sustainable Development Cooperation at SCIENCE
The Faculty of Science strives to contribute to the global development through research activities relevant for development issues. Some of the focus areas of the faculty are:
- Natural resources and ecosystems
- Resource management, policies and economics
- Agro-food chains: crops, health and processing
- Food security and nutrition
- Interaction between nature and culture
The Faculty of Science taps into the multiple competencies of researchers, professors and students, and seek to bring them together to address development issues through educational activities, research and capacity building here in Denmark and abroad at our partner institutions.
This portal informs about the UCPH SCIENCE's activities related to global development.
Read more about other UCPH faculties' activities related to global development.